Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Another new guy from Melb

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by zerosix, May 18, 2014.

1. Hi all,

I've been skulking around this site for a while but I got my Ls yesterday so I figure it's time to get involved.

Looking at either a VTR250 or CBF250 as my first bike (so if anyone has one for sale...), would love to hear all opinions/recommendations as well. Brand new to this world, so any input i'll take on board.

Anyways, looking forward to learning lots from you all!

2. Welcome to NR...
  3. Welcome to Netrider
    Have a look in the 'For Sale' section, there's always something going on there
  4. Welcome mate.
  5. Welcome to Netrider. There's always something that's tickled me about CBF.. Can't be f...
  6. welcome aboard :]
  7. Welcome. My LAMS was a VTR, it was great.
  8. Welcome to Nutrider!
  9. Thanks heaps for the welcome guys!

I've heard a lot of good things about them. Can I ask what the upkeep on it was like?
  10. Upkeep? What is this word of which you speak? Look after a VTR and it'll go forever. I can't remember anything major happening. Serviced regularly though, as all my bikes are, by someone who knows what he's doing (@streetmaster@streetmaster). I know I went thru a rear brake pad pretty quick, but that was my fault for crappy riding. Never happened again.
  11. Sweet as, now just need to find one!