Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Another new forummer saying hello.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by R6er, Jun 16, 2008.

1. Hi everyone.

Just thought it would be appropriate to say hello in this section before i go around asking questions and bugging people with my bike problems.

I guess I should start with some background on myself. Currently living in Melbourne. Been riding since I was little, had a PW 50 back then and stopped riding when i started high school. Got back into it when I started uni and now have myself an 03 R6 which has been heaps of fun (legally of course :wink: ).

Just hope to join this community and improve my knowledge and make new friends as I heard its got heaps of people who really know their thing about bikes and trackdays and such. Got to know about netrider through one of those calender card things (which was a 2007 calender btw.... :roll:)

Anyhoo..... Thats it from me for now.

Safe riding everyone and hope to see you on the blacktop sometime.

P/S : Would anyone know where I could get some race glass for my 03 R6? Had a look at wet4u and Airtech but thought they were abit exy. Just asking incase anyone has a set they wanna get rid of. I don't mind dings and scratches and stuff it is going to be used on the track after all.

2. Welcome to Netrider: check out the merchants who give Netrider members (hint hint) a discount :).

3. howdy and welcome

4. Welcome Aboard !!
    :biker:

5. Appreciate the warm welcome everyone. :grin:

6. hi and welcome to NR

7. Thanks hornet600, had a look through there and only found one partner which has race glass in Victoria. Maybe i'm not competent enough with the links directory. :oops:

8. welcome mate.im jealous of your 03 R6 as im a owner of a 98 R6..newho hit me back if you wanna ride sometime.

9. G,day , welcome and nice choice of ride. :wink: