Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

another new brisvegan

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by MacFfy, Jul 29, 2006.

1. 'llo all!

Another newbie.... new to bikes, new to riding, new to australia!! (and I'm girl - what hope do i have???? :grin:)

off to look at a couple of bikes tomo... hang on it's after midnight... today. Know what I'd like, and I know what I'll probably end up with!! :wink:

booked in for some Q-ride training with morgan and wacker (southside) next friday. Not driven a bike since I was about 11/12, played pillion a few times most recently on a triumph rocket III up in cairns and by gads was that a sweet ride!!!!!!!

Looking forward to meeting some of you other brisbanites out there :)
  2. Hi MacFfy, welcome to the forum and good luck with your Ls. :grin:
  3. ullo, lady, welcome to the madness.

Lots of Netriders in the Mexico of the North; I'm sure they'd be happy to assist you, (particularly the young, red-blooded ones!) in your quest
  4. Welcome MacFfy, to Australia, Netrider, et al. :grin:
  5. Hello and welcome!

(Is a 'Brisvegan' someone from Brisbane that doesn't eat any animal products?) :)
  6. I'm afraid the you red-bloods are too late.... happily spoken for, ring on finger et al :wink:

and we couldn't decide between brisvegan, or a brisvegemite.... but I don't really like vegemite, so vegan it was!!! :grin:
  7. Ah, fine, well welcome to the both of you then :)
  8. Welcome from a fellow Queenslander :D
  9. yay.... got my very shiny netrider membership card in the mail this morning!

now just wait until I'm down fior xmas with with my rellies in melbourne, then I can come and stalk everyone in person!

10. A Brisvegan is a resident of BrisVegas... ;) Most are fairly heartily carnivorous.
  11. .... and the brisvegemites are the ones which are particularly fond of vegemite... but not me. I think it's evil - I'll never make an aussie! :)