Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Another Mick and Pat joke

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by bass_player, Nov 23, 2005.

1. John is having a fancy dress up party with the theme being emotions. The first of his guests arrive and ring the doorbell. John opens the door and there is a woman dressed entirely in pink. "What are you supposed to be?" asks John. I'm tickled pink replies the woman. "Thats fantastic, come on in". A few minutes later the door bell rings again. John opens the door to see his mate dressed in a green suit. "What are you supposed to be?" asks John. His mate says "I'm green with envy". "Fantastic" says John. "Come on in". Again the doorbell is rung and John opens the door. Standing outside are his two irish mates Mick and Pat. Both are standing there naked, Mick with his old fella buried in a pear, Pat with his in a bowl of custard. John looks at them and says "What the bloody hell are you two doing? Get inside before you get arrested". He takes them inside and says "What the hell are you two meant to be???" Pat says "Well I'm fUc king discustard while Mick there has just come in dispear"