Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Another member of the Netrider VFR club appears

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Infinite, Apr 8, 2016.

1. #1 Infinite, Apr 8, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2016
    After the last few weeks checking out new/used bikes to upgrade to, I finally came across Betty.

She's a black 2014 Honda VFR800F who is a bit camera shy at the moment. I'm waiting for some sun to get some nice pics. Barely run-in with 1600km on the clock in showroom condition; farkled up with a Honda quickshifter, black Arrow slip-on exhaust, Pazzo shorty levers and half the R&G racing catalogue. $11k all up ready to roll.

Just all thats left is waiting out the final few weeks of my restrictions with what can best be described as a glorified rocking horse until I can finally ride again. :shifty:

Can't wait!
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Excellent bike, excellent deal. Congrats mate!
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Makes me all warm and fuzzy-like!!! Congratulations, Michael I can't wait to see it!!!
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Infinite, what a great bargain you scored there !
    Congratulations on the new bike, helluva temptation to have there teasing you until you can legally take it out.
    , and I am feeling just a little bit jealous... :)
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Cool bike, nice one
  6. congrats
  7. I think to avoid temptation you will have to come and park it in my garage!
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Unfortunately me riding it to your garage is a bit of a problem. :wacky: I'm sure I can resist temptation for another few weeks.
  9. I'll come ppick it up - problem solved :cool:
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Well done. I just bought a near identical bike and loving it. You got a great deal on a great bike.
  11. Pics or it didn't happen.......
  12. I'll show you mine if...

Attached Files:

13. Look forward to pics, that was a good deal! Did you have incriminating photos of the seller?
  14. Awesome! can't wait to meet her in person :)