Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Another member of the Ducati family (95% anyway!)

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by lil, Feb 7, 2007.

1. Mum rang me tonight.....she's ordered an '07 Sports Classic due to arrive in April!!!

The only hitch is that she hasn't sat on one, but if it fits then that's what she's getting!!!

Now to work on Mr. Lil.....I'm sure he'll see the error of his ways soon :LOL: :LOL:

2. Ah .. by Mr Lil, are you referring to Stookie and the Hoonda? :p
  3. lil, your mum is v. :cool: .

Did she crack a deal for some of those Zard exhaust cans? They are the business.

Please say hi to your mum for me. :grin:
  4. That is way cool Lil, you might convert them all yet :wink: :grin:
  5. Thats really cool Lil, in 20 years I have managed to get my Ma on the back of my bike once, and she's still weary till this day :?
  6. Your Mum has damn fine taste.

7. Go the Zard Go the Zard Go the Zard :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  8. Lil, that is so cool. Youre Mum is grouse. Are you gonna nick the keys and ride it around the block when shes at work ? :grin:

9. Jay reckons I'll put more kays on it than mum will.....it wouldn't surprise me :wink:
  10. :wink: :twisted: :LOL:

11. I resemble that remark MRS. STOOKIE.........you took my last name legally so MRS STOOKIE IT IS THEN.

And as for getting a Duke.....to uncomfortable, to much vibration, and I dont really like coffee....but i will happily ride the Sportsclassic as its more likely to fit me than you honey.

12. oooo, arguing already, what fun :LOL:

Welcome back, you two, and where are the photos of the Tassie trip???

Cassie on a Sports Classic, GOT to have a photo of THAT :LOL: :LOL:.
  13. Organising phots of the wedding is my job (hundreds of phots!). Jay can sort the Tassie ones and post them somewhere for people to see :grin:
  14. What are you doing posting at 1:06am, Lil, you should be in bed?! :LOL: :LOL:.
  15. Working nights :cry: What a way to start back as a wife :evil: :evil: