Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

another melb newbie has joined!

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by Sides, Feb 22, 2006.

1. hi all, thought i'd introduce myself and say a quick hello to all the netriders. i've been watching the site for a bit, and have been enjoying the stories and advise and general great feeling from the motorbike community.
    I am relatively new to bike riding, have had my licence for almost 2 years, and have recently upgraded from a '95 ZZR250 to a '98 YZF600, my pride and joy....
    i look forward to many a forum discussion and hopefully meeting a few of the people behind the great stories.
    happy riding....

2. G'day, and welcome! :grin:
  3. welcome sides. u been lurking for a while and you still want to join???
  4. welcome sides, enjoy
  5. Hi there and welcome!!

:grin: :grin:
  6. welcome... nice bike the cat eh :grin:

i'd gladly go back to that cushy seat any day....
  7. Hello Sides and welcome. Dont be afraid to speak up and share your opinions thats what makes being part of a forum lots of fun :grin:

Hows the bike going?
  8. Hey there sides,

Hope you enjoy your time here and pick up a trick or two

:idea: :idea: :idea:
  9. thanks for the nice welcomes...

redrocket, believe it or not after lurking for a while i was even more interested in joining. to be honest it was the story about Jackie that really touched me, and the interest it sparked on netrider was amazing. not to mention all the helpful info and opinions being shared...

coconuts, the thundercat is more than nice, i absolutely love it! so far it has been a great bike to transition to after my 250, very comfy and surpisingly fun. I am still getting used to it, but so far so good... who am i kidding, I am in love with my bike! i quite often duck into the garage just to say hi and give her a cuddle....
  10. Welcome to the Forum Sides :)
  11. you will fit right in with that sort of attitude :wink:
  12. Welcome Sides

Have fun

13. Hi Sides, welcome to the forum