Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Another long time lurker saying hi.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Azyrael, Aug 14, 2011.

1. Hello everyone.
    I have been lurking here for some time and have gotten a great amount of really good info from here.
    So much so that I am off my re licence and onto my opens and now looking at upgrading my bike.
    Current ride is a CB 400, and I am not sure what I am after yet though I am sure there is another section here for discussing that lol.
    Not sure if I am alloud to post pics but here is a small pic of my current ride.
    Cheers
    Azy

Attached Files:

4.jpg
      File size:
      27.3 KB
      Views:
  2. Welcome and I must say the bike looks really tidy from that shot. If you upgrade, I don't think you'll have to wait around long to find a new loving home. Whereabouts are you, by the way? Just that there's a chance I might be looking for a LAMS bike for a family member...

3. Hello Azyrael and welcome. You've been lurking for quite a while I see. LOL.

4. looks as clean as the day we picked it up :p

5. Thank you all for the warm welcome :)
    It's Actually CLEANER then the day we picked it up :p lol.
    The new exhaust really did make a difference to both the look and the performance/sound hehe.
    Also blerko your right as it didn't take long to sell less then a week in fact lol.
    So I am now on the lookout for a new weekend toy.

6. welcmoe to NR

7. Welcome to NR :)

8. Welcome to delurking. That doesn't look like a recent Revo. Imported bike? What did you get for it?

I'm off restrictions and will be sticking with the CB for a while. But must say I couldbe tempted by a street triple R if I was to upgrade.

9. yes it is an Imported bike. Though that never bothered me in the time i owned it I never had a problem with it.
    I ended up selling it within 3days of listing it lol, for $2,900 with 6 months rego and a RWC.

10. ay, someone has done well, I don't imagine there would be too many around like that.