Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Another "Hi" from Melbourne

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by stiebs, Oct 12, 2012.

1. Hi there from Melbourne's north.

I've sucked a lot of info from netrider over the past few weeks, so figure it's time to say "hi".

After riding my LAMS restriction out on a Yammy SR250, the grin still hasn't come off my face since picking up my 3000km old MY12 Street Triple today. Loving it!
  2. Sounds awesome mate - make sure you throw up some pics of both old and new rides ay?

Welcome (y)
  3. Hello there, nice bike, I'm sure it'll be a lot of fun.
  4. Dropped into Vicroads this morning for the changeover, then into PS to order the flyscreen. I like the older round headlights without the screen, but with these headlights the bike just looks like its missing something without it.

Attached Files:

5. Welcome, and enjoy the new steed

A small screen on a naked makes an amazing difference on trips especially......
  6. Welcome, awesome bike and I agree with your comments about the screen. I also like the belly pan and arrow exhausts :)
  7. Welcome to NR. Nice bike there as well. (y)
  8. Welcome to NR, sweet bike.
  9. The bike was RWCd and sold with the stock exhausts, but it came with Staintune pipes in a box.

On the old SR250 ride.. I'll probably be popping up in the maintenance forums asking for some advice on my first engine rebuild :)