Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Another Hello :)

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Berty, Apr 1, 2014.

1. Hi There,

Located near Ballarat, Vic. I've have researched and questioned everything for months and I'm just about to get to the doing part - test to take and bike/gear to buy. New to riding on the roads so super excited and just a little bit (totally) scared ;)

The info on this forum is fantastic - thanks ! I'm looking forward to chatting and learning lots more.

2. Hello Berty from Ball a Rat.
    • Funny Funny x 2
  3. Well helllloooo Berty
    • Like Like x 1
  4. welcome abert I mean aboard:hilarious:
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Are you hot?

(cheers for letting this one slide Mcsenna)
  6. Welcome to Nutrider!

Please note that hotness isn't a prerequisite for Nutrider, but talking total bollocks is... And in saying that, I'm talking total bollocks! :D
  7. As far as temperature goes I figure leather and two wheels can only help :)

Thanks for the warm welcome!
    • Like Like x 1
  8. you won't post a pic of you in leathers.....YOUR SCARED !
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. No point in scaring everyone ;)
    • Funny Funny x 3
  10. Mum??? Is that you??? :ROFLMAO:
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Hi Gregdog, thanks.

First pic with bike leather will be on NR for sure .. if those scary roads don't get me first :)
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Welcome along, as you can see this is a quiet, conservative community.....
  13. :ROFLMAO:
  14. Welcome @Berty@Berty! I've been told not to stop at traffic lights in Sebastopol...
  15. Shopping done!

Getting the license to learn on Saturday then its game on.

***happy dance***

Slightly off topic from an introduction ... but you know ... had to share! :)
    • Like Like x 2
  16. G'day Berty.
  17. Welcome Ballarat Berty. It's a shame they don't make that anymore.

I grew up in Ballarat, thankfully don't live there anymore :D
    • Like Like x 1
  18. @MsLamingtons@MsLamingtons, that could be good advice!

Hey @Chillidog@Chillidog, the Rat has some good points but now I've got the bike I with I was back in the eastrrn suburbs just a little bit. (Ok maybe a lot!!) ;)