Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Another first post

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by andykat, Oct 11, 2008.

1. G'day everybody, have been a member for a few mths and have been on about 7or 8 thurs night mystery rides but this is my first post. My rides are HD night rod, GSX1100 katana and sachs 150 express(too much power)

2. Get some pics up or Ktulu will come after you with a waddy :LOL:

Welcome to Netrider, that's an eclectic fleet you have....

3. Welcome to the madness Andy

4. Welcome to NR, Andy

Yep, that's a fair spread of bikes you've got.

5. how the f*** do I get some pics up?, it's doing my head in

6. Welcome Aboard mate !
    I think u need 5 posts to be able to put pics up ?
    :biker:

7. Andy.........welcome to NR m8!

8. To post a picture you need to download your picture to a web host.(maybe your sevice provider will host your pictures) You can use Photobucket, its free, go to http://s29.photobucket.com/ (and there are many others).
    Then you have to link your picture to your post in the forum. So after you have downloaded your picture to Photobucket you will see 3 Internet addresses or links. The bottom link or the one with [​IMG] at the end of the address. You cut and paste this address into your post on the forum. This tells the web browser (or who ever is viewing your post) where to go to get the picture and view it in the right place on you post.