Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Another classic, I have scooter ! Where can I park ????

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Mickyb V9, Oct 26, 2006.

1. Get this, I was rushing in the CBD today looking for a bike park and I came across this bike parking spot near Bond St, or World Square building I think !

Check out this scooter !

No where to park ! . . . why not just park in front of all the other bikes !
    And . . . . why not park parallel to the curb !
    And wait, . . . I'll park right in front of a hardcore Sportsbike rider !!

hahahahahah :rofl:

2. pure gold

3. LOL :rofl:

I should not laugh, because I think a parking ticket is coming my way !
    I parked the Duc against the wall on the footpath ! hahahaha (behind the FJ1100 tank !)

When will us Sydneysiders be uncultured like our Melbourne friends and just park on the footpath ! :LOL:

4. I don't know what would have happened to that scooter if it was blocking my bike in...probably someting involving damage to all painted surfaces, deflated tyres and no engine oil.
    Or I would have just dragged it up those stairs and dropped it over teh side. :twisted:

Regards, Andrew.
  5. *leaves work*

*gets on bike*

*rides off on the 1200*

*slight bump....* :LOL:
  6. That's great!
  7. LMAO what a twit!!!
    I seriously hope someone leaves a scary message on his scooter, such as "do this again dick cheese, and you head will be as deflated as your tyres!"

Here in Adelaide, scooter riders park their scooters in allocated pushbike parks if they can't find a bike park.

And I've seen some parked in bike parks so close to the motorbikes next to them that their pegs are touching
  8. LOL hilarious!

i sometimes park here (yellow cbr250r) and want to have a little vent.

there's always one person that gets in late, and moves other peoples bike so that they can squeeze themselves in. I really hate this sort of behaviour.

I acutally got my fairings scratched a couple of weeks ago. It was pretty deep and fat; it went right down to the plastic :evil: