Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Another Brissie Noob

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by bigandhairy, Jan 16, 2016.

1. Hi All,

Have been lurking around the forum for the last few weeks. 39 years old and did my qride a few weeks ago. Bought myself a second hand '14 Ninja 300 with 4000km which I absolutely love. Really like the ease of handling being a smaller bike and even at 6'2 and best part of 110kgs it can open the eyes with a quick flick of the right hand. I'm still very much a new rider so I know that excitement will fade in time but I think its a great learner bike and certainly keeps me entertained at present. Looking forward to being part of the conversation around here, from what I've seen so far there is a great bunch of people in this community.

Cheers
    bah

• Like Like x 3
  2. Welcome to NR bigandhairybigandhairy from another Brissy noob

• Like Like x 1
  3.  Top
  4. Sure, I get out and about as much as I can. We have organised a few NR group rides of late too. Otherwise, always keen for someone to ride with.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Cool, I was reading through the thread re: the planned ride just before new year. Would be keen to get along for a group (small or large) day ride, work and family commitments peritting of course :) . I took a solo run up to Mt Glorious on Friday which was my first time riding out of the city jungle.

Cheers
    bah

• Like Like x 1
  6. I'm yet to go over Glorious and Nebo - seem to keep going over Mee or Tamborine for some reason. May give it ago tomorrow if not raining

• Like Like x 1
  7. Wish I could join you but I'll be busy packing as we're going away on holidays next week. Have a good ride if you get the chance to go, I found it an enjoyable ride but I have nothing to judge it by lol.

8. welcome mate, love the ninja 300, great all round beginners bike

• Like Like x 1
  9. Welcome to NR from yet another Brisbane noob. Have missed out on all the latest Brisbane group rides due to family commitments but am dead keen on getting in on the action.
    Stay safe. :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Cheers guys,thanks for the welcome.

bah

11. welcome aboard :)

• Like Like x 1
  12. ola
    keep them headchecks happenin'