Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Another big ship to create chaos in Syd !

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Mickyb V9, Jul 3, 2007.

1. http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,22008852-2,00.html

USS Kittyhawk arrives in town this week.
    And you guessed it, people will get all ga-ga over seeing another big ship !

Only this time there will be a lot of tree huggin hippies protesting . . . it is Uni holidays after all.

Time to get another BIG THINGS photo I think with the aircraft carrier behind the Monster ! :p
  2. wow... sweet god you can her it!!! Listen you can hear half of the working girls from the gold coast migrating south!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  3. and boys!
  4. :rofl:
  5. Ahem.... Reread the Posting. (Please)...

The ship is coming into SYDNEY. Mosty of the "boys" already live there.
  6. who says uncle sam doesnt take care of the boys!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  7. Well, it is docking right in Woolloomooloo which is right next to Paddington & Darlinghurst (aka Darling-it-hurts, Homoville & Bendovertown) so I'm sure there are a few sailors that will fit right in & feel a homo.. i mean at home. :LOL:

edited: to keep the east-enders happy
  8. To remember how to spell "Woolamaloo"

Sheep, toilet, cow toilet

9. I have the opportunity to actually get on the ship for a tour through work, but I couldn't get up there on the Friday :(. Damn it would've been sweet.
  10. Just saw the big bastard come in past south head and down into the city!!

its in need of a good paintjob and some rust removal! :LOL: :LOL:
  11. yeah, just saw it from my office !

god-damn hippies are also out in force I notice in town !!
  12. NR ride down to see the seamen? :LOL:
  13. some pecker head is using the webcam to look at the ferries at dock and the bloody sky grrr
  14. That web cam site is great fun..................I was the loony out of control with the camera and was all over the place :LOL: :LOL: Just like the way I ride
    (there!! I got it in before any of you mother f@#ckers :LOL: :LOL: )

15. ah twas you, you bastard hey jeff :LOL:

how long will it be up there for? looks like i'm going to be in sydney for work on monday, hoping i don't need to head straight back to canberra after doing what i have to do
  16. aye, twas me :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  17. ASIO mate . . they have hacked it to stop people looking at the boat !

Here is one I took earlier !

18. It's been around for a while. I'm surprised that it's still in service. It's one of two non-nuclear powered carriers still on active duty.

19. Really bummed about not being able to go on the tour on it. Used my free-day-off too soon!

I'll just have to catch it's replacement the George Washington when it comes on it's tour.