Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Another Aussie gets the death sentence

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by doonx, Dec 20, 2005.

1. here we go again....
  2. Are these people moronic? :?

They know the consequences and still try to traffic drugs. Hang the bastard I say!
  3. yep.... keep hanging them
  4. and this rooster had 2kg of the stuff. He's got no chance with a Communist government, they don't give a tinker's what the rest of the world thinks....
  5. just another ripple in the toilet
  6. Do the crime.. they can do the time..
  7. If this keeps happening I'm going to stop smuggling drugs through Asia altogether.
  8. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Good one!
  9. As much as I hate to say it...if it stops junkies on the streets on Melb asking me "got a dolla for a train ticket" then I'll have to say make another example of them.
  10. well, now I guess we sit & wait for people to start demanding our govt does something about it.

quite frankly, if they;re going to blatantly smuggle drugs into countries that have the death penalty for smuggling, then too bad - you broke THEIR laws, you get THEIR punishment.

If some othe country started jumping up & down whenever we jailed someone for ****/murder etc & said "oh but he's not an aussie citizen, please let him serve his sentence in his own country" our govt would tell em to get stuffed.
  11. Currently there are 12 Australians on trial across the world on charges that carry the death penalty. A further 2 have already been convicted and await their fate.

My honest opinion is that the bandwidth used for the news and sympathetic views on these 12 drop kicks would be better used for p0rn, mortgage refinancing, penis enlargement, or Nigerian bank scams.
  12. No-one will care untill the media starts feeding it to them.
    Still, no-one deserves to die
  13. One of these things is not like the other,
    Three of these things are kinda the same...

Yip, you guessed it. p0rn is the odd one out.
  14. IMO, my guess is that there won't be any outcry.

Van <insert 2nd name> was a special case where he apparently was a one time only courier transporting drugs to help his brother out with the mob. This has an air of nobility about it and easy to rally around.

A 50 something year old career trafficer getting caught is not a lightning rod to rally around against the death penalty.

Time will tell though wont it.

15. Swing low sweet chariot for there coming to take you home :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Cheers 8)
  16. hey dazza swing was the only word needed :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

another crim will die. how sad i'm gonna miss him soooo much. :?
  17. ???

shouldn't that be :

Swing low, sweet chariot
    Coming for to carry me home
  18. Another one that won't do it again...
  19. Yep thats it :D sorta could not remember after the first few words :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Cheers 8)