Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Anniversary

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by hornet, Dec 16, 2005.

1. Since we celebrate each other's birthdays, I hope you won't mind if I mention that yesterday, the 15th of December, was the Hornets' 32nd wedding anniversary!! My goodness she's a paitent and saintly woman, putting up with me for 32 years!! :LOL:

2. I agree :)

:roll:

3. Can we ask her how she managed it?

4. It would have been easy Voyager, she wouldn't have to converse with him at all cause he would always be on the pc posting to netrider ;) :LOL:

5. or out riding..

6. Congratulations to the Hornets...a good effort, I'm only up to 19 years :D

7. Congrats to you both Hornet. woo hoo!! :D

Cheers
    Lids
    :D :D

8. Congrats on the milestone :)

9. 32 years of Horn..etts, are you getting worn out!

10. Congrats Paul and missus!

Justin.

11. Congrat's to the Hornet's :)
    Iam up to 24yrs 8)

12. The real problem, Hornet and cruisergal, is that you got married too young. I hope my GF doesn't read this forum, she might start getting ideas.

Seriously though, congrats. :D

13. congrats :D

Chris and I have only been married for 2 years and been together for 8.. :D

14. Congrats Mr and Mrs Hornet.
    But there must be some comiserations for Mrs Hornet for being stuck with YOU for soooooooo long. :p

15. Thank you very much for your kindly wishes for Hazel and myself, and, might I also add, for your support by many means, during this trying week. I luv yas all! :LOL:

16. Bugger Hornet, you're showing me up. All three wives of mine only add up to 25 years. :wink:

(I had a dog for 16 though)

17. Well, my friend, you should at least be rewarded for your optimism and persistence :LOL:

18. 3? :? At one time or one at a time? :p :p

Our next one in April is 39. Only got one. Looking for a younger model but she won't let me have one. :LOL: :LOL:

19. One after the other, they keep breaking :roll: