Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

NSW Angle washers (pic inside)

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Azamakumar, Aug 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. picked up a fender eliminator, and rather than get pulled over every time i ride i figured I'd mount the plate properly instead of leaving it pointing to the sky.

After something like

need about 4. Tried bunnings, supercheap et al to no avail. Anyone willing to part with these/know where I can get em?

2. if made from plastic, whats to stop you from cutting some piping and putting and end plug on it?
    • Like Like x 1
  3. plastic......

holy ****ing shit I've been at this for a week and a half and that never crossed my mind. thanks LOL
  4. I've seen those washers about a million times, but now that I think of it I couldn't tell you where!
    Plastic will probably do it, but what about Repco? They're usually pretty good for fixings...
  5. I think I'll go the pipe route. Chop it, wrap some dowel in glad wrap and pop it through the centre then fill it up with some selley's, dowel out and bobs your (my?) uncle.
  6. and I thought you were taking the piss outta me lol
  7. I had to make some angle washers, had some spare aluminium pipe lying around and cut that up. filed it down to desired size and it fit.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.