Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Angel is a centrefold... :)

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Loz, Apr 24, 2006.

1. Grobby just told me they've run a picture of Chengaleng in the latest Two Wheels mag - in the "On any Sunday" section.

So, um, WOO!

It's this one:
  2. ok ummmm wahooo :LOL:
  3. That's cool.... but was expecting sumthin.... a little different :shock:

4. Yeah, it's not really much of a conversation starter is it? :LOL: Still, it's nice innit? She still doesn't know, I might leave the mag open on the table or something. :grin:
  5. It's lucky we got a nice photo out of that stop, because she dropped the bike coming down the gravel embankment as soon as we went to leave... The clown!

Still, full marks to her for undertaking a 3-day tour in 46 degree weather wearing full winter gear the whole way (she doens't have a vented summer jacket).
  6. hey thats pretty cool :grin:

Cheers :cool:
  7. Heh heh she's an angel to me, and she'd probably kick the shit out of you... So watch yer mouth pal :LOL:
  8. oops sorry..took too long to respond as there was only the inital post when I hit reply! Now that I've read it after replying I've realised my mistake. I thought it was a bloke. Sorry!!!!! :(
  9. hey thats cool/
    well done :)
  10. When reading angel you assume female and thats why I posted "Angel?" I didn't mean any bad thing about looks or anything...just got the gender wrong. Sorry mate!
  11. All I could think of when I saw the title was John Cougar Melloncamp? singing the song :grin:

12. stop digging.... :shock: just making it harder to get out of the hole :LOL:
  13. yep, same :shock: :LOL:
  14. J Geils Band actually. Only other song they were famous for was 'Freeze Frame' which would have also been appropriate for this thread.

Congrats to Chengaleng for making it into the glossies by the way... :cool:
  15. fab photo - very zen and the art of motorcycle touring. she should stay there on the mountaintop and people could pay for her infinite wisdom and guidance, and that way she can keep you in the manner to which you'd like to become accustomed :LOL: :LOL:

sounds like a great trip despite winter gear and the occassional bike-dropping in gravel. where'd you go and where was the photo taken?
  16. Why I oughtta.... :LOL:
    Don't sweat it mate.... Unless she finds out, I can't guarantee your protection then... :shock:
  17. It was somewhere outside Bonnie Doon, on the way through Mansfield/Whitfield up to Bright as we went up over the Great Alpine Rd last new year's eve.

Some other photos of the trip here.

You're right, I'll take her up there again and pop a sign up:

18. And here's me thinking it's a polar bear... :wink: