Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Andreani Fork Cartridges?

Discussion in 'Modifications and Projects' started by Grumply, May 2, 2011.

1. Hi guys,

I've just discover that an Italian outfit called Andreani now make a fully adjustable cartridge kit for my Aprilia Shiver, and it's considerably cheaper than the Matris option (the only other fork cartridge kit available for the Shiver).

I haven't heard of Andreani before, so I was wondering if anyone here is familiar with them? And knows if they're any good?

2. Hi Grumply, I came across your post while on Google. I work for Race Dynamics who have just picked up the Australian distributorship for Andreani.

Andreani have the contract to run the racing side of things for Ohlins, they are of very high quality materials and comparable with Ohlins. As you know they make suspension components and kits that Ohlins do not and they have some very good prices for their springs, cartridge kits and pistons.

If you would like to find out more feel free to give us a call on the below number:

03 9023 4043

Kind Regards,

Craig Winder
    Race Dynamics

94 Parsons St
    Victoria 3031