Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

And you wonder why I dont want a faster bike

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by BoogieMan, Jul 26, 2005.

1. and you wonder why people dont shut the throttle off when they see they are losing it .............
  2. i don't think the problem was 'bigger bike' for this bloke, it was 'bike' full stop :LOL:
  3. So, Boogieman (if you really exist), do you think that incident was the result of a normal rider on a bike that was just too fast?

Or maybe you're saying that you are such a dork/moron that if you had a bike that was powerful enough, you'd probably do the same thing!

4. Ease up there Big fella.... I was making a JOKE hence the particular forum this was posted under.....

you may need to take a chill pill... 8)
  5. Nice clip, BoogieMan. Total embarrassment with all those onlookers!
  6. As the caption said, if you're gonna make a fool of yourself, may as well do it in front of a crowed (sic)

(Pity so many people on the Internet don't bother to check their spelling isn't it?)
  7. Hey Moike.

Relax.... It was merely a joke.... Boogieman does exist and he is a pretty cool guy. So, be nice
    :) :)
  8. Isn't it amazing how many people lurk on this forum just waiting for an opportunity to exercise their bile?
    Moike (if you really exist), if you've had a bad day, man, go out and kick the cat, don't bring your spite onto the forum where 99% of what is done is for FUN!
    You remember fun, don't you? I'm sure you must have had some at some time or other?? (then again, maybe not!)
  9. lol it was a VT250
  10. That was fantastic. I haven't laughed as hard in ages.

One word.....

11. hahaha. :LOL: :LOL:
    right wrist down for go, up for stop :p
  12. Please accept my humble apologies.

I must remember to include lots of cute emoticons just in case the humour impaired fail to pick up on really obvious cues like questioning the existence of the Boogieman.

Here's a few extras for you.
    :D :) 8) :? :p :wink:
  13. excellent, good for a laugh. :D
  14. Apologies too

Ok, so it was a joke, sorry buddy! :eek: :LOL:
    (I'm not humor impaired {or at least I hope I'm not} but there have been some really spiteful, mean-minded people hanging around the forum of late, and I have been just a bit cheesed off with it all, and you got the cheese! I shall be more careful next time :) I should have known that a BMW rider would have a finely-honed sense of humour!!!
  15. Fair enough it all was a joke and in good humour. BUT i have to agree with hornet600 here as i thought you were having a good dig at him when i read it aswell. I think it was just the way it was written that first impressions made it sound like you were having a go.
  16. hey i'm not that mean am i, i'm trying my hardest to be a nice person but thats not good enoughfor you is it hornet(bzzzzzzz) IS IT!!!!!!! :(

17. but that Moike fella. gawd he's an annoying old basket, specially when he rides around the outside of you on the gentlemans motorbicycle being ridden the way it's just not sposed to be ridden like
  18. FEAR NOT ALL!!!!!

The BoogieMan Does exist and he also is very forgiving..... :D

Just remember that text based comunication does not afford you the advantages of things like tone of voice and body Language..... the emoticons are the next best thing....... :wink: :roll: :twisted: :evil: :cry: :oops: :p :x :LOL: 8) :? :shock: :eek: :( :) :D

use them wisely :p :p :p :p :p
  19. Yeahhhhh, it ain't usenet (where the thick-skinned CAN read between the lines and know what's been said) around here....
    Your choice of politically correct...or sometimes cor-rectal
    :p :p