Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

And yet another newbie shows up...

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Mr.Ed, Jul 20, 2007.

1. Hi everybody! I've been posting here lately but haven't properly introduced myself yet. Thing is, I didn't have a bike 'till today, so it felt a little like I'd be cheating. But NOW... She's here!!!!!:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
    My lady in red with black underwear has finally arrived and I just took her out for a bit of spin... Still taking it easy, very easy, as she as CBR 600 RR and I'm nothing but a L rider who happens to hold a full license! :shock: :shock:
    Thanks for everyone who's helped by answering my question and I hope to see all on one of this rides I read about!! :)
    Cheers!!!!

Ps: I know this is not the place, but how the hell do I edit my profile? I wanted to upload some pics of her but I'm sort of technologically challenged!!
    :p :)

2. Welcome aboard.. Just click on profile up there with the other bits, its below garage.. Add in where you are at as well.. It will also give you T&C's about posting pics and avatars etc.. :grin:

Just to be clear, where do you want to post your pics ??

3. :rofl: almost 2000 posts later and I still haven't done an intro post :p
    My bad :LOL:
    I reckon they all know me by now though :wink:

Welcome aboard :)

4. I want to upload them to my garage, I want people to see my bike like she's now. (just in case!!! :LOL: )
    Thx for the tip by the way!
    Cheers!

5. Click on garage and on the left of screen you will see create vehicle. You will just have to search your way through. Pretty straight forward.. :cool:

6. Cooooollll... Just did it!! :cool: :cool:
    Thx again Blue14!!
    Cheers!

7. Welcome to NR Mr Ed. :grin:

8. Now no horsing around with that new bike, you hear :LOL: ?

9. My pleasure good sir .. :)

10. Oooops.. Too late!! :LOL: :LOL:

11. Caz who??? :LOL:

Welcome Mr Ed, nice choice of bike, very popular for a reason.
    Hope you can rein in that bike :rofl:

Regards, Andrew.

12. not another ed, hehehe welcome aboard

13. Very sexy lady! I was following one a few days ago and I couldn't stop admiring it. I want one!

14. welcome ed!
    where are you from?

15. Very nice Ride =P~
    My aim is to own one just like her one day soon.

16. Hey Mr Ed, welcome and very nice ride!