Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

And the winners are....................

Discussion in 'Site Announcements' started by vic, Dec 1, 2006.

1. Folks,

I am proud to announce that I won all 3 copies of the DVD that was Novembers competition. I swear it wasn't rigged, honest.........

Yeah, orrite, I know, I'm full of it..... :)

Drum roll please........................

The 3 winners are........

#1 Pete the Freak member number 1566
    #2 Jules L (no forum username registered) member number 2689
    #3 Tina (spunkiest chick in the North) R member 1559

Congratulations to you 3. I will get your DVD out to you in the next couple of days.

Please PM me your details to ensure that we have your correct address on file.

A massive, massive thanks to the good folks at Hopscotch Films <-----click or else ;) for providing Netrider with this months prizes.

2. :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

PM sent Vic. Looking forward to sittin back and enjoying!! :popcorn: :popcorn:
  3. It's all rigged, I tells ya. Rigged!!!

:p :p :p
  4. Well that's one address confirmed.

The other 2 that have yet to do so have until Friday to advise me of their address or I re-draw the prize.
  5. PTF is on track to forfeit his prize ;)
  6. vic if you really need an address to send a DVD to, just let me know, in fact, I will collect it if you like :wink: :grin:
  7. ...competition?
    we compete here? :LOL:

ooooh :?
  8. Well if some goose didn't get rid of the top 15 I might have noticed this thread earlier... :p

PM Sent.

EDIT: Remind again, that was the "Road To Dakkar" DVD wasn't it?? :oops:
  9. Woo-farkin-hoo!!!!

Just got my copy of The Doctor. The Tornado and The Kentucky Kid in the mail. Thanks very much Vic and all the team at Netrider. You're all champs.