Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

And the winner is

Discussion in 'Showcase' at netrider.net.au started by AustrianDude, Dec 9, 2012.

1. Finally after weeks of test riding and trying to make a decision if I should get a brutale or not I decided to get this red beauty. A 2012 Diablo red street triple r and she rides beautiful. And she looks nice next to my Ktm.

2. Sorry for some reason I can't attach any pics. Will try on a different pc.

3. #3 AustrianDude, Dec 9, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2012
    Finally it worked. Here are some shots in my lovely garage :)
    IMG_20121208_121442. IMG_20121208_121603. IMG_20121208_121612.

• Like Like x 1
  4. i think the colour is called tornado red i cant see the pics but i know it will be a great bike

5. IMG_20121208_121442. IMG_20121208_121603. IMG_20121208_121612.

Another try. For some reason it doesn't want to display all the pictures. lets see if the thumbnails work.

6. Congrats mate - you made the right choice ;)

7. Well done great bike. Are we still waiting for our first netrider on the 675 Brutale?

8. :riding: enjoy her!!! Congrats! will never be a dull moment with one of em :)

9. I haven't seen many on the road and not in here. My local dealer finally got on in though. Maybe as an upgrade down the track :)

10. Congrats!!

11. more like a down grade

12. Grats mate, looks the goods

13. None so far but BitSar is booked for a test ride some time this week. He is not looking at getting one just taking it for a spin to compare. He wrote a great comparioson thread on naked bikes when he was looking so it will be interesting to see what he has to say.

Sorry for the slight derail AD - congrats on the new ride.

Cheers Jeremy

14. Trumpy, fark yeah. Grats.

@northerner almost talked me into swapping tp the ST. My wife ended that idea though, hahaha.