Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

And some for the F1 fans

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by vic, Oct 10, 2008.

1. #1 vic, Oct 10, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    Montoya magic

Kimmi Magic

This one isnt that funny but the arse that this report has bolted to her hips is nothing short of amazing. I see her every year ;)

Iceman??? Someone loses his cool

2. I can't view Youtube at work until 5pm.
    If one of those links is Montoya cracking his head on a camera man and swearing "you fcukin idiot, no, no, no, no, you fcukin idiot". You owe me the 2min i've spent writing this ! :LOL:
  3. It is the one where Connie, Pasquale & Sam Michael calm him down.

And if it took you 2 minutes to write the above you need therapy :p
  4. #4 hornet, Oct 10, 2008
  5. #5 rob_, Oct 11, 2008
    there's actually a good story behind this one. as you saw in the vid, it was going to be a big bmw f1 win on home soil when nelson was punted off by salazar. nelson got all pissed not just because of that, but because he had gone out of his way in preceeding years to help get salazar into F1 in the first place! nice way of salazar to return the favour :LOL:

the best bit is, once bmw got the car back to the factory, it turned out that the engine was about a lap or two away from blowing (cracks in one of the conrods if i recall correctly), so salazar actually saved them the embarrassment of an engine failure in front of the home fans (not to mention the board of directors)!
  6. I laugh because I was watching it on TV when it happened, and Murray, who was always a lap or two at least behind the action, was nearly wetting himself when he realised what had happened.

I'd love to have seen Ambrose snot Murphy for taking him out at Bathurst a couple of years ago; that WOULD have been worth seeing.