Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

and she says ! "YOU SELL THAT F'N MACHINE"

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by 87crisis, Sep 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. this is depressing...so fellow riders...by order of the ms's for $650 ono up for sale is a "top game" street fighter II arcade machine...as you can see by the small wire below the coin slot it's been rigged so you can play without coins and i've played it two or three times before my accident and she works fine....there's some expected wear and tear from the old girl and the screws in the chipboard at the back would need to be re-screwed ...to the point...it's all cosmetic(it's chipboard - what do you expect?)
    ...if you wanted to be a sook about it it'd probably cost you $100 max to replace all the wood but she works fine and doesn't really need it
    [​IMG]
    there's two laminated bits of plastic with button instructions and character moves...they're both loose and not stuck to it hence the top one being askew

i've advertised her elsewhere and reserve the right to close this thread at any given time...located in glenmore park (at the back of penrith...)

2. I would've done this without hesitation if it were big buck hunter or something...

3. tell the mrs to F OFF!

4. lol i got my way with the bike and riding gear...this was pushing my luck...so having broken my ankle on the bike and being out of work for two months...she wins and i'd rather this go than the bike....as bills need to be paid

5. I'm going to try convince my brother to buy it. He's going to want to know though, are your balls going to come with it or does your missus still want them lol.

6. my balls fit nicely in her handbag, i dont think she'll be willing to hand them over...

if anymore pics are needed (of the machine...not my balls in a handbag) let me know

7. You poor bastard.. she must be a HOT woman!

8. LOL she's a woman....that deal's with the my bullshit...and isn't a high maintenance ms's...for this i am thankfull....once i get a kid out of her then i'll worry about getting her a boob job =D

9. **** that hang on to it mate

it'll only increase in value over the years

collectors will pay top $$$$ for it, put it in storage if she is gonna break your balls about it, just don't tell her!

10. But Crisis, it won't hurt to play street fighter with a broken ankle nearly as much as riding with a broken ankle. What else will you do for 2 months?
    I'm with Goz, tell her to get F'd or tell her to get a better paying job.

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=-37.667987,144.853043

11. http://s1080.photobucket.com/albums/j335/Crisis_Oner/

first three video's although shakey (i'm on crutches ffs - sod off) are the machine...all arguments aside she's got just over 2 days left on fleabay before she goes...as described the chipwood at the back is abit RS ...which im glad upon inspection when recording it that it all seems to be the backboard that comes out ($20 area for new board and maybe $15 for new black paint for front n back)

12. http://s1080.photobucket.com/albums/j335/Crisis_Oner/

first three video's although shakey (i'm on crutches ffs - sod off) are the machine...all arguments aside she's got just over 2 days left on fleabay before she goes...as described the chipwood at the back is abit RS ...which im glad upon inspection when recording it that it all seems to be the backboard that comes out ($20 area for new board and maybe $15 for new black paint for front n back)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.