Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

...and, Happy Birthday Pinkxie

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by hornet, Oct 2, 2006.

1. One of our 'new' Netriders, have a great birthday. (Pity you're not in Sydney, you could be having a day off as well!!)

2. :birthday: Pinkxie
    Hope you have a great day.
  3. Happy Birthday Pinkxie
  4. Happy birthday Pinkxie
    hope you have a good day
  5. happy birthday pinxie! :grin:
  6. wishing you a very happy birthday Pinkxie.
    I hope your day is full of pleasant surprises, and good weather for a nice ride to top it off :grin:

:rofl: I bet you wish you still had the across today, so you can fit in those 5 bottles of wine :p

:birthday: :beer: :beer: :dance:
  7. Oh wow - thanks guys! I did have the day off, but it was pretty crappy. Relationship ended Friday... closing bits today - ick. They're too hard!
    However, as I need to focus on some good - I have my bike (bike bike bike), so I rode around for a bit. And I had a nice lunch in St Kilda. Oh, and last night I had an early celebration slurping cocktails with friends. Cheers!
    Should have just ridden to you, Hornet!
  8. Happy Birthday Pinkxie and all the best with everything.
  9. happy bday and welcome to the big 30, :grin:
  10. Sorry to hear about the break-up, I hope you recover soon :cry:
  11. Happy Birthday Pinkxie!! [insert emoticon/s]

break ups are great... time to get yourself a new fish... umm I mean man... or woman... umm i'm not good at this.

HaPpy BiRThDaY!!
  12. :birthday: :beer: :beer:
    Sorry to hear about the break up!
    Plenty of fish in the sea :wink:
  13. Forgive the late response - off the air yesterday. sorry about fridays events but now you will have more time for "bike bike bike bike". All the best for yesterdayand the tomorrows.
  14. Good one, Mithel - like a guy has any effect on how much riding I do!!
    :LOL: :rofl:
    The only difference is I spend more time in the forums without one.