Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

And groberts is Flying!!!!

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by matt232, May 19, 2005.

1. Bloody hell Glen, your putting in some serious posting time and rocketing up the 'Top Posting Members' list. Looks like I'm going to lose my spot before long.

2. I'm sure you guys have something better to do!

... hang on, maybe you don't. :p :LOL:
  3. Indeed you do :)
  4. Looks like I've got some work ahead of me!

(No, not the paying kind...) :LOL:
  5. Whatever happened to QUALITY vs. QUANTITY???? How many of those posts by each of the top posters actually contributes meaningful/helpful/etc to the site???????? :p :p :p

:D :D :D
  6. Pot calling the kettle black me thinks! My posts have dropped off as I'm too busy riding Bond! Then in all fairness I have 2 very good & extremely long legs! pmsl!
  7. Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! froflmao!

8. Very few . :p
  9. i think i have had at least 1 , well actually 3 because thats the amount of warnings i have had
  10. I'm not doing too badly.. I'm like 25th and I hardly ever post :D
  11. Why do all the top posters have warnings?
    And do they operate like demerit points?
    If so, maybe the admins need to start issuing speeding fines.....
  12. lol.. died of starvation cause he didnt leave his computer.
    its like them Guys that stay at net cafe's playing games for like 80 hours straight, then collapse and die

Yeah other forums people have like 50k 100k post counts.. 80+ posts per day . eep
  13. I don't, I don't...:LOL:...mmy posting is like my riding law abiding, fairly flat, perhaps a little dull and maybe uninteresting for all you highflyers out there...:LOL:
  14. I think you should start posting more mat , i wont read any , just want to see ur avater more often :wink: :D
  15. I only seem to participate in non biking related threads :?
    I'd post the full pic of my avatar but my phone line at home is screwed.. dont get line sync anymore.. gotta look into that soon :cry:
  16. Me I do :p :p

Cheers 8)
  17. Anything that's not in the Rides, Road Conditions, New Riders, Politics Laws and Safety and Garage, Product Reviews and Classified threads are pretty useless really.... Seem to be overloaded with people with nothing better to do than spam and take up bandwidth.

Just lucky I guess that members are not forced to read crap.

Yes, I'm having a shit day.
  18. OK well maybe NOT :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Cheers 8)