Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

And Ducati Builds a Motard!

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by FALCON-LORD, Oct 4, 2006.

1. That does look awesome, is it coming here?
  2. Absolutly NFI i just saw the pic and thought that the news had to be spread for the greater good of the comunity :grin:
  3. spring 07 for Europe... hopefully, in time for next spring in Oz.
  4. *Looks at the seat height and cringe*
  5. Super Duke move over. :)
  6. woohoo a bike tall enough for me!

Oh I want one, don't know how practical it would be but that's not the reason you would get one I suspect!
  7. From what I here it is not a large motorcycle other than the 1100 motor that is meant to be going into it.
    I want one to commute on
  8. Found a pic of a bloke sitting on a real one for comparison (the studio pic is of a non-working model I’ve been told).
    All looks great, but I’m a tad worried about the fuel range. The KTM Superduke looks like having a heap bigger tank than this & that still only (effective) 15lts.

Wish Ducati would catch up to the ‘90s & fit a 4-valve liquid cooled donk on everything (except maybe the retro bikes). Nothing wrong with the 1k dual spark I suppose but it’s kinda weird spotting Paso components on their concept rigs.

9. Wow cool looking bike, looks like heaps of fun. :grin: