Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

...and beware the psycopath in the skip truck

Discussion in 'Your Near Misses - A Place to Vent' started by mav, Mar 4, 2011.

1. Don't know why but some deakhead in a skip truck decided to play that famous game of "try-and-touch-your-rear-wheel-with-my-front-bumper"

around 7pm on vardys road heading west from abbott rd in west sydney

figured i'll just let him past and hang behind him cause i sure as hell don't want to be in front of him. but nope, always ended up past him as he slowed the fark down till travelling behind him became dangerous so had to overtake him.

at every red light i filtered to the front and took off but every single car decided to turn off and left me on the road with this nutcase.

finally had enough after about 5km's of this shit and quickly zipped to the left into a parking bay lane, just as he was making another attempt of accelerating up my ass, and hit the anchors. ****er went flying past me and tried to brake too but there were 3 - 4 cars behind him so he couldn't without causing an accident that didn't involve me.

pulled over at a servo and chilled out for a bit.

don't think a brick would've work in this scenario, but a handful of nails or a glass bottle under his tyre might have worked well...
  2. I think the only thing that would fix a retard like that is a time machine and a fistful of contraceptives to deliver to the guy's parents.
  3. WTF is wrong with these people!!!!!! Sheesh!
  4. Skip trucks are all driven by psychopaths. I think there's a law somewhere that makes it compulsory.
  5. ^^mudcarters are far worse
  6. Amazing how these dropkicks find some reason to think you need a lesson, and use there vehicles to attempt to kill you, like it is going to fix there shitty life
  7. Good idea. You were right to put him in front, where you could be the one in control of the situation, even though it didn't work this time.

Pulling over at an opportune time was the next best thing...well done for keeping a cool head.

About the only thing that will fix these kinds of toasted is an even bigger truck with evil driving it.
  8. Wait till they pull up at the lights and climb into the truck with them and introduce your self.

Sorts them out,
  9. :rofl:

thats gold deadman