Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

And another...

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by craign, Jul 10, 2007.

1. Hi,

Finally got around to joining the forum after lurking for maybe 12 months???

I've got my P's but no bike. I think I can credit this forum for the license. Lots of helpful tips on here which were much needed seeing as I did no practice between L's and P's...

I'm in the market for a bike, well have been since I got my L's but various things have prevented it, such as buying another MTB, changing jobs, etc... Hopefully in a few weeks/month or two I'll have a motorbike in the garage to go with the 4 bicycles! (One has to go!)

Looking at a naked bike so VTR250, GS500, ER-5 or similar.

Craig

2. Hi Craign
    Welcome to the forums. Good luck finding a bike. Life is never the same again. I am relatively new to riding too, and have never looked back. :grin:
    Cheers
    Di

3. Welcome, i am very new also, and have been lurking for awhile and decided to finally join.

4. Hi Craig, welcome to the forums. :) Good luck with your bike hunting. There's plenty of info here on Netrider on different bikes, just do a search if you're interested or ask questions if you can't find what you're after.

5. Welcome to NR. And as Uggy says there is plenty of info on here to help you out..

6. Welcome, Craig. You'll regularly find people here who've done their restricteds and are upgrading, and are selling their bikes....

7. Yeah, I've been reading! :) Lots of useful info on the forum, review, opinions, etc.. And the used bike checklist is a vital piece of information!

8. Just picked up my first bike!

A 1995 SRV250, green, 23500kms on the clock. Pretty good condition, some surface rust, there's been rust in the tank, so I've got a good one coming from the wreckers. It'll be fun to get it all shiny again and maybe a few cafe racer style mods in the near future!

9. good work!
    Thats what we like to see, a man of action.
    hears hoping you have fun times on the new ride