Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

And another Sydney (south) noob

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by AyeKay, Nov 3, 2014.

1. Hi all

Been reading this site and some of the great info for noobs for a few months now, so really should stop lurking and join NR.

Late comer to moto riding, I got my L's a couple of months ago at the age of 35 to ride with mates and recreationally. Been keeping out of trouble, but then again I am pottering around on a Vstar 250. Pre P's and MOST booked for early Jan so getting in plenty of practice. Have done about 1000k's so far.

So thanks again to all who contribute to this great site - its a huge resource for those of us just starting out. Hopefully I can provide my contributions too ongoing.

No, I am not hot. Unless I am riding in full leathers in stop start traffic like Sydney last Saturday. Then, and only then am I 'hot' ;)
  2. Welcome, and can I suggest that you exercise the skills you have to go over to Homebush and submit to the multitudinous wisdoms of OzYoda and his merry men? You will find it socially enjoyable, and infinitely useful in your learning processes.....
  3. welcome aboard :]
  4. Thanks hornet! Definitely keen on the Homebush sessions - trying to get out there in the next few weeks. Such awesome things that people do for us noobs.
  5. Welcome ! Hope to see you at the learners sessions one day
  6. Welcome to NR