Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

an unlikely nod

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by XLAR8, May 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So yesterday i took the bike out for a post clean run, you know dirty it up a bit.

As i got about 500 meters done the road a motorbike cop was going in the other direction and as he passed he gave the nod...

At first i was stunned, but in the end i gave nod back. never thought i would be getting the nod from a cop.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Was your missus on the back?

3. I've never seen a cop with a pillion!
    • Like Like x 5
  4. =D> i laughed :)
  5. #5 smileedude, May 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2015
    Yay a nodding thread. It's time to play guess the number of posts before Smee finds it and locks it.. I'm guessing 17.

6. I think its great the cop flicked a nod. There should be more nodding between motorcyclists
  7. I always nod the riding police, and most often get a return nod.... Its not as if they are riding Hardleys.
  8. Conspiracy theory #100.
    I've heard that all police bikes are now fitted with NAD - Nod Accepting Devices. The cop nods at you and when you nod back all your details such as speed, BAC, registration details, address, credit card balance, marital status, tax file number, penis size, sexual preference etc. are recorded and passed on the TAC, the police and secret government anti motorcyle departments for evaluation.
    Beware the nod.

Just joining some good ol' netrider paranoia...:):)
    • Like Like x 1
  9. fmd

10. smee, where are you?
    • Like Like x 1
  11. 11 posts :)

Tapatalking from somewhere, maybe even behind you so look out!!!
    • Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.