Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

An newbie MLC rider

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by christaki, Feb 26, 2015.

1. Greetings to those more experienced than I. I am one of the late MLC (Mid Life Crisis) new riders. I have bought an intimidating Yamaha V-Star (compared to the pre-L course intimidating Honda 125's) which I am very much enjoying, or at least will be once I stop stalling and wobbling.
    I bought my second hand Dainese boots from Jim, a very knowledgeable and experienced rider who referred me to this forum. It looks great. I hope one day I can contribute as well as receive advice. Pretty much all I can help with initially is guitar and music advice. Sorry.

2. Welcome to the forum! Nothing wrong with experiencing a long mid life crisis resulting in many multiple purchases of ever increasingly powerfull motorbikes!
  3. Thanks mate!
  4. Welcome from another noob.

the mid life crisis will evolve into a rest of life addiction.
  5. Welcome and enjoy. My wife's MLC resulted in 2 bikes last year (new for her but a return to the fold for me) and it's as awesome as ever.

Now you need a custom guitar case to strap on your bike so you can do campfire music on long rides!
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Welcome to NR!
  7. welcome aboard its never to late:]