Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

An embarrassing way to end the day.

Discussion in 'Video Logging' started by ebf00, May 27, 2014.

1. Nothing special - just a small crash at a track in Thailand late last year. Had ridden 3 hours to get to the track, then a few hours on the track. Very tired and had too much front brake as I leaned into the corner.

Good for a laugh.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. That was pretty funny actually. Glad your ok
  3. Haha, glad I could please.

I've got another one where I ride into a bush, will have to put that one on later :)
  4. Well done. :LOL:
  5. Whereabouts in thailand is this track? I know there's one near Pattaya
  6. We can all identify with the disgusted removal and throwing away of the gloves :LOL:
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Just glad you are alright.
  8. It's up in the north, Chiang Rai, about 3 hours from Chiang Mai. Only opened late last year. $10 to ride for the whole day!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. That is awesome! I've been to Chang Mai before. Have to keep that track in mind when i get back there. Was it a rental bike? expensive crash?
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. No, my own bike. And as you'd expect in Thailand, the repair bill was next to nothing. Scratched exhaust guard and right fairing. At the same time I replaced two other fairings that had scratches on it from when I bought it. I think total cost to replace them all was about $90.

In Thailand, you don't bother with sliders, it's cheaper to just replace the bits as you need.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. That was awesome. Almost like the bike was too tired and decided to lie down.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. That was disturbingly funny.... it really did look like you just gave up and laid the bike down
    • Like Like x 1