Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

An early mid-life crisis...

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by McMillsy the Jock, Feb 8, 2007.

1. G'day Folks,

Been lurking around these forums for a while so decided to get of my arse and finally get the bike of my (wet) dreams.

'06 Yamaha R6

McMillsy the Jock
  2. G'day McMillsy the Jock, welcome to the forums. :)
  3. Welcome the Jock :LOL: :wink:

Very nice bike, stay safe :grin:
  4. G'day everyone,........

Welcome McMillsy the Jock,....

Just get the bike you want and have fun,.....lifes to short to be unhappy.
    And enjoy!!

Dr Who?
  5. Welcome McMillsy the Jock, hope you enjoy the bike.
  6. Welcome to NR McMillsy the Jock :LOL:
  7. welcome mcmillsy the jock.

hmmmm, interesting name.... :grin:
  8. welcome mcmillsy......

look forward to seein u round brissie......

and at the coffee nights at milton...(darn - how do i post the link to that thread here????)
  9. Welcome aboard
  10. Thanks folks...I'm fairly new to Brisbane. I'm Scottish so the Park Rd gig sound s like a good way to meet new mates.

There's a lot of potential downsides about approaching some strange bikers in a coffee shop and saying "G'day, my names McMillsy the Jock"!

Is there any particular place on Park Rd that you guys meet up?
  11. greetings from mexico
  12. hey mcmillsy, like u i was a bit worried bout introducing myself the first couple of times - but the people there on friday's are really great.

we meet up at a place called the Coffee Club - there'll be lots of people there at different times during the night. i'm usually there round about 6.30ish.....

just turn up, grab a seat out the front - there are tables reserved for us - and say hi - we'll probly be able to guess who u are :grin:

the group that meets actually come from a few different groups so u'll get a great intro to various people.

here's the link to the thread

feel free to pm me if u like and we can organise a meet time......
  13. welcome to NR Jock
  14. Welcome McM. I like your bike :grin: :grin: