Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

An amazing story for you to read!

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by grue, Dec 19, 2009.

1. [​IMG]

2. Wow, a 2MB image for several K of text.
    Also, far too much for a man of my attention-span to read. Can someone give me the gist of it?

3. It's been posted here a while ago in text form not a 2mb image can't remember the topic something like longest punchline or whatever.
  4. tl;dr

I skipped to the end and was thankful for doing so.
  5. Shaggy dog story...
  6. :-s

Oh.. I get it now. It's posted in Jokes and Humour.
    The joke is on anyone who spent the time reading through it all ?

7. who could be bothered to read through all that crap? bloke who wrote it must have been on drugs
  8. lol :]

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.
  9. hmmm so it was sunday and i read it all and am dissapointed now
  10. You actually read it ALL ??? ](*,)

Attached Files:

11. If its longer than a few paragraphs ive lost interest b4 ive begun ...
  12. Started reading it while waiting for girl friend to turn herselve into a seductress.
    Bummer, just went in and shes asleep.
  13. OMFG! I just read all of that seriously thinking it was story that was going to have some really good life lessons and morals etc ](*,).

Thank you pal =D>
  14. poor nate. 4WD drivers are a menace to society
  15. I read it a while ago. I just had to tell myself that it's a short story, not a joke I just wasted 30 mins reading!
  16. I've read it before, and I read it again. It's clever, an excellent story, with a tacky punchline.

You all just don't get it...
  17. hmm, i liked the story, but didnt get the punchline. at least, if there is a joke hidden in it i didnt get it.

as far as a story goes, i would rate it as better than most short stories...

edit: just read the punchline again. im an idiot.