Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

AMX sale

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by Willzah, May 22, 2009.

1. Just saw ad in todays age, back of drive section. AMX have a $99 sale. jackets on sale are only xsmall and small. discounted boots and helmets. some helmets going for $99. went in today, there were other offers like $20 off dragin and horne jeans. didnt end up buying anything though.

I asked the girl behind the counter, she said its going to be running for a fair while, not too sure what that meant.

2. it's been running for months
  3. out of couriousity do you remember what helmet brands they stock? seems like there are only two main distributors when it comes to helmets and you only get half the brands at any store.
  4. i went to amx not long ago, its seems ok, some ghood deals, but being a clearance type place they dont have a huge rage. alot more MX gear than road gear.
  5. Why is that always the case? Do these places constantly over-estimate the dirt-biking market and order more stock than they can sell? You'd think they'd adjust their orders eventually...
  6. I assume they sell a lot of dirt bike gear and so continue to order it.

dirt bike gloves - destroyed in a few months of riding
    road bike gloves - have had the same ones for over 4 years.