Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

AMCN Winner

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by Levih, Sep 30, 2009.

1. Anyone got the name of the lucky bastard who is walking away with a new 1000RR Fireblade?

2. Planning on stealing it?

3. i think his name's boris.

just kidding...

4. It has a start button, plastic, it's reliable, Boris wouldn't know what to do with it.

5. No idea, but I do have a good lead on a Ducati in a shop in Sydney... :woot:

6. Please, let it be me...
    Please, let it be me...
    Please, let it be me...
    Please, let it be me...
    Please, let it be me...
    Please, let it be me...
    Please, let it be me...
    Please, let it be me...
    Please, let it be me...
    Please, let it be me...
    Please, let it be me...
    Please, let it be me...
    Please, let it be me...
    Please, let it be me...

That's all I have to say 'bout that.

7. i procrastinated so much it has obviously been drawn before i have even thought of voting, so it's not me

8. It was won by some guy who stopped riding 7 years ago :tantrum:

9. Please don't make cruel jokes lol, we all have hope!

10. No joke... Page 10 of the new AMCN

11. let's hope he doesn't start riding this weapon again and then has stop riding again due to it's sheer frightening power/torque etc.

that would be a waste....

12. After 7 years off the road and a close mates/family members death on a bike, methinks this dude is on his way to selling the blade.

Shame really, as I had just swept out the garage in order to give it a good home too.

(walks off with hands in pockets, head down kicking stones and mumbling)

13. Good thing I didn't win it, don't think it would fit in the Hard Waste recycling truck.

14. Now thats OUCHY Vic!!!

15. He stopped riding because his brother was in a serious crash on a bike. They're both using this as a reason (excuse?) to get back into it. Doesn't sound like such a bad thing to me.

That said, I clearly deserved it more...