Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

AMCN Austest road test

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by evader, Sep 4, 2009.

1. Maybe I fail at using search AND google... but I can't find details on the 1000cc and 600cc (and hopefuly daytona 675 + gsxr750 + duc 848 if they were involved) road portion of Austest...

I've got the 1000cc & 600cc track test mags at home... but none of the road test issues...

anyone post me a link or the details?

2. Thanks for that - can anyone that read the Austest road portion fill me in?
  3. Didn't they do the road and track sections together for the 600's?
    The superbikes were in separate issues.

Anyway, just get the Daytona, you wont be disappointed :)
  4. Daytona 675 last?!

Wtf is going on here?
  5. You have to remember that they are picking at these bikes to the nth degree. I doubt you could go wrong with any of the bikes in the test.
    Most of us are very passionate about the bikes we own and it's more about what the heart feels then what the head thinks when we buy.

I certainly have no regrets with my purchase.
  6. I've got the April 2008 AMCN here, with a review of the GSXR-750K8. Bit lengthy for posting here but I'll type it up for you in a PM if you want. They give it a shining review, with some comments like "the bike to beat for the majority of riders", and "the thinking mans sportsbike . . . all you'd ever need". Sounds the goods to me.

Cheers - boingk
  7. Hey thanks - no need to type it up. I'll try and track down a back issue or online copy elsewhere.

8. That and most riders couldn't squeeze out the difference between a ZX10 or a GSXR1000 anyway. Regardless, it's all subjective.