Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Amazing Sydney bike shop

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by hornet, Apr 12, 2007.

1. First of all I have no commercial or other connection with Better Bikes on Canterbury Road, Belmore, NSW. But I did an inspection for a Netrider on a Triumph 1200 in the middle of last year there, (he bought it and loves it) and yesterday I went there again, shopping for a bike for my neighbour.

I am mightily impressed with the eclectic range and sparkling condition of the bikes available there, from an Aprilia Tuono to any number of cruisers, a 929 Fireblade that looked like it had barely been ridden and a 1400 Suzuki that is a 2005 model but looks brand new, ($11,000).

I know a guy who has bought his last three bikes there and says the back-up and service from Better Bikes is also great (which is why he keeps coming back !)

www.betterbikes.com.au and ask for Leon. You won't be disappointed.
  2. Was that the yellow Daytona? I was very close to buying it last year but couldn't quite justify the expenditure. :(

Whilst I've never completed a transaction with them I've been impressed during all my interactions. And as you say they at least take the time to detail their products which is more than I can say for many...
  3. It was indeed the yellow Daytona!!! I can't for the life of me remember the guy's user name here, but he lives in Gosford, and I did the pre-inspection for him. I was very impressed with the machine; it even had its original log-books....