Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

AMA Kudos

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by 176OES, Dec 29, 2011.

1. Well, Friday just gone I took the plunge and went and bought most of my riding gear.

After being recommended to Australian Motorcycle Accessories (AMA) by a workmate, I decided to do the 140k round trip to go see them.

My experience in store was a good one, staff were friendly, range was impressive, and prices were better than I expected. At the end of it all I walked out with Helmet, Jacket & Gloves.

So, out I trotted with all my new gear & drove home. Upon inspection of the helmet I noticed that the tinted visor that was meant to be included with the helmet was not there. Straight on the phone back to them and Ben who answered was right on the ball, the guys there were aware of the slip-up soon after I had left.

After mentioning distance between myself and them, Ben kindly agreed to post out the missing visor which arrived today.

Must say I was very impressed with how everything was taken care of and will definitely keep shopping with them in future.

Anyways, cool story and all, but I just thought I would share my satisfaction with them and give them a well deserved recommendation :)