Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

am back, who cares?

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by es, Nov 17, 2006.

1. hey nerds im back.... have net now... very lame... internet is over rated... catch all the cool people at sunday coffee.... cyas then.

2. You cant achieve that, I wont be there on Sunday, so sorry, no cool people will be there :p
  3. cool people wll b there maybe not all of them tho.... after all yer mums not coming
  4. Welcome back beautiful-one-on-a-scoota! :p :grin:
  5. Welcome back ya hippy. :grin:
  6. Wondered where you'd gotten to. Welcome back :)
  7. who are you? do we know you?
  8. darn you caught me out.... im just a n00b pretending to be someone whos been here ages. :oops:
  9. Yeah, welcome back ya pansy hornee vegetarian hippie :)
  10. buenos dias amiga!
  11. so where ya been anyway??? or did i miss that somewhere? :?
  12. does that mean another geek night is on the horizon???
  13. Hmmmm, I recognise that cryptic sarcasm!

Regards, Andrew.
  14. yerp got a few other suprise events planned too ;) not as suprising as the time your mum caught me in bed with your sister though. :cool:
  15. Kraven???? :shock: :? Is it really you mate??? :? :shock:

Where the hell have you been? :LOL: :LOL:
  16. Away from school which = no internet (Until now) :LOL: ...... Anyway i'm working full time atm and heading out and about at night a bit more nowdays so unfortunatly i don't have much time to be coming online anymore so it looks like the post whoring days are over for me :(
  17. welcome back Es! shame to hear bout the bike theft.. but i did need a new engine.... u can have the restback!!

hmm those zzr pipes look ok too....

hope u get it back soon, i know id be shattered if my battered beast of a GPX got stolen!!

might stick the disk lock on it more often... and a second pad lock...