Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Alpinestars Track Protection Vest

Discussion in 'Archived' started by dima, May 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brand new, never worn, with tags. Just bought in a wrong size and need to sell - M, $190.

The Track Protection Vest is an advanced, stand alone safety vest that provides excellent upper body and back protection. It can be used to enhance the protective qualities of an existing jacket.

*Removable Level 2 CE certified (EN1621-2) Bionic Back protector, an advanced protection system utilizing Alpinestars DFD (Dynamic Force Dispersion) technology in an ergonomically formed, sleek and ultra-lightweight design.
    *Impact resistant Bio-foam inserts in the chest for excellent frontal impact protection, reducing the risk of internal injury in the event of a crash.
    *Technical stretch net construction is durable and well ventilated.
    *YKK® semi auto-lock front zipper provides secure closure.
    *TRP Astars logo on chest.

Track_Vest_BLACK_WHITE_zoom. 2010-Alpinestars-Track-Protection-Vest.
  2. If not sold next week I'll be returning it. FYI potential buyers.
  3. Did you end up returning this?
  4. Yes, exchanged it for the correct size. Sorry, no longer available.
  5. Ok no worries. Was the medium bigger or smaller than you expected? I'm planning on ordering one (they don't seem to be available in Australia??) and the sizing info is a bit vague.
  6. The vest itself in medium was a bit large for me. Back protector was just right.
    The small vest is better, but the back protector is a bit shorter than I want.
    Ideal for me would be small vest with medium back protector.

Hope that helps a tiny bit.
    Also I think PS can order them in. Ask it.
  7. Would help a little more to know how big or small you are for a comparison
  8. About 176cm tall, 75kg. Sort of thin guy.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.