Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Alpinestars T-Breeze Air-Flo Jackeet

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' at netrider.net.au started by PilgriM, Nov 22, 2010.

1. I am looking around for somewhere that stocks this jacket, have only spotted them once & didn't have a size that fitted me, the largest they had was an XL..

Been in the market for a good summer jacket as my Dri-Rider cooks me when the weather gets a it hot, would hate to try wearing it when we gt some proper hot weather..

I work in Melbourne, don't think I saw one in the Peter Steven's store but could have missed it..

2. Cheers man, that is a good price delivered, seems to cost $300 plus in Aus, unless on special.

Only thing that worries me is the sizes, they list the same as what we would have but being the US are they actually the same size, cos if I can find one to try on to confirm the fit, I would order one from there in a flash..

3.  Top
  4. Thanks for the offer Crest but I bought the one I was after yesterday, they had them for $50 off rrp...