Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

alpinestars stunt 2 leather jacket review??

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by getnkd, May 14, 2009.

1. im thinking of getting a alpinestars stunt 2 leather jacket??? if anyone owns one could you post up a review cause im tossing between a SP-1 and a stunt 2, though the stunt to is on special at the moment from $900 down to $500, whilst the sp-1 is $800. i dont mind spending that much but i wana know if theres any difference to these cause i like em both.

2. #2 haksu, May 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
  3. and the result is???
    did you make the purchase
  4. hmmm looking at those videos id go the SP-1, but thats just my personal preference
  5. Don't rush into buying a stunt 2 just because of the "special" price. They will be that cheap till sold out cause you're buying last years stock. In saying that, i bought a blue stunt 2 at the start of this year for $499, and i like it, haven't had a problem, fits well and breaks in well. Had a bit of a tumble, low speed on gravel, and with a bit of leather cleaner its come up well, still wear it every day.

In saying that, its the only leather jacket i've ever owned.