Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Alpinestars SMX Plus Boots [SYD]

Discussion in 'Archived' started by lucas001, Dec 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well, I'm selling my boots as a friend is in Europe and has agreed to bring me a new pair of the Vortice!:)

Boots are pretty new, still smell like it too! I've used them no more than 10 times (one of which was a costume party, but let's not go there).
    They have been broken in for your comfort and convenience though. :p
    They're the perforated model, meaning your feet won't cook so bad on a hot day.
    There are some scratches on the plastics bits such as toe slider and where the pegs connect to them on the side and on the heels thingy (from sitting on the ground). Other than that, they are pristine. They are always kept on the Alpinestars box (which will go with these) all laced zipped and closed up as per Alpinestars instructions (supposed to keep it from losing its shape or something). I also use leather conditioner to clean them after every ride.
    Here's a link for the Alpinestars webpage on these:

And here's a pic (obviously not my own):

I'll take some pretty pics of my own boots later in case someone is interested and post them here. Otherwise they'll go on ebay sooner than later.:ayyy:

Size 8US/42EURO
    Price is $300.00

Boots are Sydney

2. ohhh mate, they are useless now :)
  3. selling for a friend actually lol..
  4. its sold now
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.