Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Alpinestars RC Back Protector?

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' at netrider.net.au started by dastrix, Apr 15, 2009.

1. Hi Guys, anyone rate this for the alpinestars leather/textile jackets? The pocket in my textile jacket is quite huge, so I figure this item is the best one for it.

Any comments and know where I can buy it, seems no online stors carry it..Had to order the chest guards from the states...

thanks

2. check out the review on kneedraggers.

from what i read there the a* back protector is very stiff and somewhat uncomfortable. a lot of people suggest getting the dianese back space or wave instead which also fits in a* jackets.

i'm thinking about getting one of the dianese for my a* nyc jacket.

3. But both those dainese ones strap around you.. i just wanna put something inside the jacket and forget about it. Obviously, it needs to be effective though..

Does it mean the dainese ones you need to strap it over you, under the jacket?

4.  Top
  5. Whats the story with those straps? kneedraggers rate it.. Ill check it, thanks

6. I've got an a* breeze textile jacket, and just ordered the RC back protector from a local store as nobody seems to stock them. It's only $50, hasn't arrived yet. Probably not as good as a strap on one, but easier for road riding.

7. Love to hear what you think, i got the chest armour for my jacket last week... with the back that will complete my wet weather jacket..