Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Alpinestars one piece leather suit

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' at netrider.net.au started by Hondaxr650, Jul 20, 2016.

1. So I bought a as new Alpinestars leather one piece suit online today. All the measurements and sizing info I've gained check out. I will know how I did when it gets here. I guess I am one of these riders who has multiple sets of gear. What gear do you out there own. Are you a one set sorta rider or like me have different gear for different reasons. Interested in hearing what approach people take on this one. Cheers

2. I have two pairs of Draggin jeans, one pair of wet weather pants, winter jacket, two piece leather suit, Sidi boots, Dri Rider shoes, two helmets, three pairs of gloves. When I feel like my gear can't suit the kind of riding I want to do that week, I buy what I think I'll need. Can never have too much. Buy good quality stuff and it'll last a lifetime.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sounds like it's normal lol, I've got 3 textile jackets, one leather jacket, two pairs of textile pants,one pair of leather pants, road boots,dirt boots,two helmets,two pairs of gloves and now a leather suit.