Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Alpinestars MX-1

Discussion in 'Archived' started by tonee, Oct 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've got an Alpinestars MX-1 Blue/white that I barely use anymore. It has never been on the ground still in excellent condition.
    I'm selling it as I barely use it so I'm sure someone else could make more use out of it than I am.
    I've also lost some weight so if anyone has a size 50 or 52 in the same condition with a more conservative style we can arrange a swap.

Size: 54EUR
    Price: $340 ono

2. Anyone?
  3. yes aren't you lucky, the jacket is still for sale!
  4. What colour is it?
  5. Damn, was hoping it'd be black.
  6. I'm sure a texta would work :p

It's a bit flashy, but pretty.
  7. I like the blue one
    I would buy it if you could wait till next thursday
  8. Sure mate, give me a buzz when you're ready
  9. Can you PM me your bank account...Also I need it sent :)
  10. lol Hold your horses, I need to work out how much it's going to cost to get it sent. What's your postcode?
  11. hehe sorry 4012
  12. hehe sorry 4012
  13. I won't be able to get a price today but I'll visit the post office tomorrow morning and see what they reckon is the best.
  14. I sent you a PM If you haven't noticed
  15. I had but hadn't got to it....:) will action it asap...sorry work has been full on and will be this week...
  16. That's cool, I sometimes miss the little notification on the top corner thats all (y)
  17. I'm not sure if Chicflutter is still interested or not but the jacket is still for sale
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.