Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Alpinestars Harlem waterproof boots - NEW!

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Hoski, Oct 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alpinestars Harlem waterproof boots - NEW! - SOLD

Genuine Alpinestars Harlem black waterproof boots.
    Size Euro 41 (AUS 8) (US7.5)
    $140. Netrider Special! Pick up FREE from Melbourne CBD, Kensington (vic) or Southgate (Vic)
    Postage $10 to anywhere else in Australia.
    Not available in Australia AFAIK.
    Bought from the US. Too large for me (I'm a size 7) and too expensive to ship back.
    Normally retail for $US180. (And then you have to ship them to Australia!)
    I liked them because they didn't look too much like "moon boots". Great quality.
    Still in the original box. With tags.

Here's the full blurb:
    # Constructed using full grain leather
    # Mid-cut boot, fitted with instep and Achilles flex zones providing freedom of lateral movement and superior comfort
    # Double-density injected ankle protection molded into the inner structure of the boot
    # Heel protector molded internally with reinforced visible heel protector fitted externally for ultimate protection
    # Waterproof performance membrane
    # Toe protection provided by an additional strip of leather across bridge of toes for ultimate comfort while changing gears
    # Full frontal opening aperture secured with YKK zip and hook-and-loop strap fitted externally
    # Exclusive outsole 3D tread pattern provides greater grip and comfort on or off the bike

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.